Monday, April 20, 2009

Bunk bed

My 3 y.o. loves dressing up just to play.







My husband made a queen over queen bunk bed out of pine for one of our guestrooms. I helped varnish it. He put it on wheels so we can move it around if needed. It looks great!



It takes up a lot of the room --- but a lot less than when we had three mattresses spread out for my sister-in-law and her family!
We may be able to start planting corn this week. We have almost 30 calves already. However, none of the heifers (first year for calving) have had any calves yet. There are 20 heifers, I think. It will be hard on my husband if the heifers start calving while he is out in the field planting. He normally "helps" a heifer have it's calf - and also ensures it's not having problems with the delivery.
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments: