Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Deer and fish

I was working in the office and looked out the window. This is what I saw next to one of our ponds:















On the pond closer to the house, there are lots of ripples from fish jumping. We had two ducks this morning and then two Canadian geese. The grass is green, the leaves are emerging on the trees and our beets, onions, and spinach are coming up in the garden. Love it, love it, love it.

I am going to the Iowa SCBWI conference on Saturday and Sunday. That is after I help my husband with some planting. He says I might be using a new piece of equipment, a Salford, to cultivate a field. Yikes! Guess I will just embrace change and enjoy a new experience.

I'm working on a scrapbook project that I want to get done soon and I have to print a copy of the nonfiction book I wrote. I'm taking the copy to the conference to work on.

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God." Psalm 42:1

No comments: