Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rain

Rain...a day passes... more rain... another day or two.. more rain. This describes Spring this year. Not good when you can't get a tractor into a field.

We planted about 14 rows of corn in the garden the other day -- in the rain. Last night we had heavy rain and winds.. it blew over the corn in the garden we planted a month or so ago. I planted flowers today... it sprinkled (but it poured 10 miles from our house). I would really like some nice weather so we can finish the crops and get the first cutting of hay done!

Looking forward to having my husband's family reunion this weekend. barbecue, watermelon, homemade ice cream and to top it all off.... a fireworks display.

I haven't been able to work on a scrapbook I wanted to finish by this weekend and I haven't worked on my "WIP" (work-in-progress) lately. Hmm, perhaps next week?!

Psalm 24:1-2 The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.

No comments: