Monday, June 2, 2014

KLM's Book Reviews at Pilcrow Place

Last week, I told my daughter she would have to read every day and do at least one book report per week. She just finished *The Redcoats are Coming* by Marianne Hering and Nancy I. Sanders.

Today, we made a video of her book report. I edited it just a bit (places she repeated herself). We will post book reviews as we do them. I think her next one will be of 3 or 4 picture books in one review.
::::KLM made her own *microphone* using paper and duck tape :)

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:  KLM's Book Review of The Redcoats are Coming


And here's a link to the book on Amazon:  http://amzn.to/1kyrQij

Teaching a child to read opens up new worlds.
Proverbs 22:6  "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

No comments: