Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cleaned up

I spent the day cleaning the house.

Stepson helped me move the mattresses in the downstairs spare room. Then, I moved furniture around because that will become my craft room. Last week, husband put up a long shelf for my rubber stamps. (All this is so 3 y.o. can get her room back!)

Tables we had put out for the Christmas party were put away.

I dumped the toy box downstairs and separated out 16 y.o.'s toys he wanted to keep, baby toys to give away, toys that were supposed to be in a different place, and the rest went back into the toy box.

Next, we took the decorations off the tree and the tree was brought outside. Then I vacuumed the house.

Right now, it is snowing out. It's a very fine snow and there's a dusting on the ground. Husband and stepson are going to a men's night out tonight. Not sure if 16 y.o. will go too.

Tomorrow, I will be helping at the local food pantry (unloading boxes for distribution on Monday). There's other things I did today, but that's the gist of it. Tomorrow night, I have the Bible study that was postponed during the holidays.

I've GOT to get some writing done.... but right now, I'm tuckered.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33

“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” - Ephesians 5:1-2

No comments: