Monday, January 19, 2009

Hat Hair


The other day when I posted how cold it was, I didn't post this picture. It is 16 y.o. after he came in from the below-freezing cold. (It ended up -14 that day!) He had one of those face covering hats on. Can you say, "Bad hair day?" haha He's probably 6' tall with this hairdo.
We went to St. Louis for him to have an appointment at Children's Hospital. It went well. I haven't gotten the final report yet. It showed that the homeschooling I am doing with him has really benefited in some areas - especially math. Now, I have to decide whether to send him to the public school for his last two years of high school. There are some programs that are not available for kids who are home schooled. Arghh.
Matthew 11:25-26 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure."

No comments: