Monday, January 12, 2009

Facebook

Found some family, friends and high school friends on Facebook. Not sure how often I will go on there. Like a lot of things on the Internet, it's fun -- but it can consume too much time.

Husband and 3 y.o. went sledding today. It looked like it was going to snow a lot, but we only ended up getting about 1/2 inch. Oh well, 3 y.o. had a blast - she doesn't mind the cold which is totally unlike me. I can hold a soda and my hands hurt from the cold!

16 y.o. helped to feed the cows/bulls/calves/steer with husband and then they hauled hay. I think the high tomorrow is supposed to be 3 degrees. Brrrrr

I am going to work on a picture book manuscript. I'm trying to get it finished to send off to a publisher that I met at a conference this fall. Her deadline is February - so I want to finish it this week.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

No comments: