Saturday, February 7, 2009

Better picture

16 y.o. turned 17 y.o. in January and I didn't post any pics. This is a better hair day -- right after a shower. Among other things, he got some game boards from one of his aunts. He loves playing chess or checkers.
His little sister had to get in on the act. They were eating "Grandma Alice's Black Bottom cupcakes" -- hence the black face and teeth.

After her brother having a birthday, 3 y.o. now says, "I'm three but I'm going to be 17 on my birthday."
Colossians 4:2-6 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

No comments: