Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring

This past week, husband and I were out separating the cows and heifers to different pastures. We saw lots of robins - they must have been migrating. We also saw the first calf of the year - it was a few days early. Spring has sprung.

My work in progress goes quickly one day (research wise) and at a stand-still other days. It's frustrating when I can't find the information I'm looking for - especially when I have the exact newspaper article title, author and date!

Family and farm are doing fine - just busy with spring and homeschooling. Hence, the less than normal blogging.

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness faithfulness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22 from memory - so it might not be word for word.)

No comments: