Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Research, research, research

I have been doing a lot of research for the non-fiction children's biography I'm writing. It's a lot of fun, but sometimes I can get pulled on a wild goose chase and end up wasting my time. I've found several really good sources in the last couple of days and they are sending me information that will help.

I've written an outline, introduction and the first three chapters - about 7 chapters to go. This is just the yucky first draft - it will most likely change quite a bit when it's finished.

Husband is making a new computer desk. He's almost done with the construction part of it. He is awesome!

James 3:17-18 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

No comments: