Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Great Day

I had a great day today with husband, 3 y.o. and 16 y.o.

They gave me breakfast in bed and a handmade card.

We went shopping and had lunch at a Chinese restaurant. I was looking for a dress and navy dress shoes. Guess what, dresses and navy shoes are not "in" this year.

I helped 16 y.o. with homeschooling when we got home while husband played games with 3 y.o. (it rained last night and early this morning, so there was no harvesting going on).

After that, husband and I listened to the scripture and worked on the questions for this week's Sunday School. I received two calls to wish me a happy day.

Nothing spectacular - just a wonderful day with my family. I will try to download pictures tomorrow - although, I just remembered that I am attending a meeting tomorrow with my mother-in-law about her supplemental insurance and then helping to pack some boxes for a shipment to hurricane ravaged Haiti.

I haven't gotten any writing done yet this week, to speak of . Guess I am still detoxing (digesting info) from the writer's retreat.

Psalm 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

No comments: