Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy days

Not much has been happening this week. Well, I guess I have to take that back. I had a birthday and we spent half the day in Quincy. The next day, I went to Kirksville to help my mother in law figure out what prescription drug insurance she was going to get. Got some good information to use when I work on my mother's insurance. Yesterday, Friday, was rainy most of the day so we didn't do much. Last night, we went to a hay ride/wienie roast. Had a good time. Several minutes after we got home, my sister from Colorado and her husband arrived. They will be here until Tuesday morning.

3 y.o. was so hyper after the cake/cookies/candy at the hay ride and then having her auntie arrive. 3 y.o. was bouncing off the walls and talking a mile a minute. Sister said it reminded her of me. I don't remember myself at that age, so I'm denying the whole thing! :o)

Not sure what we will do for this weekend. I want to try to get some pictures of the gorgeous foliage in the area.

One of my sisters-in-law has told me about a possible writing opportunity. It sounds exciting and challenging. I will write more about it when I find out more about it.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

No comments: